Over 5 million people have used Invisalign Treatment to straighten their teeth and improve their smile’s appearance. Using clear trays, Invisalign Braces can help to correct a range of concerns including:
1. Overbite, Underbites & Openbites
2. Gaps or spaces between teeth
3. Crowded or overlapped teeth
We custom make your Invisalign trays to fit perfectly mouth and teeth to move them slowly into the new, more aligned, position. Typically, the treatment is between six and twelve months.
If you are hoping to straighten your teeth and improve your smile’s appearance, then Invisalign offers several advantages over traditional invisalign braces. Those advantages include:
1. Discreet – Invisalign’s clear trays mean that no one will realize you are wearing them.
2. Removable – With Invisalign, you can remove the trays when you eat or when you are brushing and flossing which makes it easier to maintain your oral hygiene. This also means that, unlike traditional braces, there are no restrictions on what foods you can eat!
3. Comfortable – Unlike metal braces that can irritate your cheeks or gums, Invisalign trays are made from a safe, non-toxic, smooth plastic material that won’t poke or chafe the inside of your mouth.
4. Quicker – With Invisalign, you’ll see results (6 to 12 months) in 1/2 of the time than traditional invisalign braces (24 months).
We use iTero scanners to show patients the success of their Invisalign treatment.
1. 3X faster ClinCheck setups
2. 10X fewer rejections
3. 7X fewer fit issues
4. Simulated outcomes for patients